Instructions for Camera Ready Version
- Workshop Papers will be published in Springer CCIS Proceedings
- For preparation of your CR version, please follow the guidelines from the publisher: Information for Authors of Springer Computer Science Proceedings
- Page Limit is 10 pages (including references and appendices). Authors with excess pages must pay the extra fee (80 EUR per page). A maximum of 2 excess pages is allowed, the fee is charged via the DEXA registration website
- Upload your CR version as ZIP file including the PDF, all source files and images and the copyright form to the conference management system ConfDriver
- The copyright form can be found at the DEXA webpage: Copyright for Workshop Proceedings
- One author for each accepted paper must register for the DEXA conference before June 10th, 2019, registration can be made here.
- Submissions to TIR 2019 must be original, unpublished contributions and must not be under submission elsewhere.
- Papers are limited to 5 pages in IEEE format (two columns, A4) and must be written in English.
- Submission is made electronically in PDF format using our conference management system
ConfDriver (Note: create an account first to see the workshop submission link).
- Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by at least three experts from the related field.
- At least one author of each accepted paper is required to register for the DEXA'19 conference, attend the TIR'19 workshop, and present the paper.